Free Shipping on Oneway & Robust Lathes within Ontario!
General Shipping Conditions:
1) If Xpresspost Shipping is preferred, an additional $24.95 charge will be added.
2) In cases of large packages over 24 inches long or more than 2 kg in weight or extremely large shipping costs, Woodcuckers.com/Artistic Wood and Tool supply Inc. reserves the right to void this offer. You will be notified in advance before processing your order if an exception is necessary to cover excessive shipping amounts.
3) Woodchuckers.com/Artistic Wood and Tool Supply Inc. offers both standard Expedited and Xpresspost also Priority shipping options. Most orders are shipped via the Canada Postal Service Expedited Parcel service, and other Mail services are available for faster delivery. or UPS at a quoted rate. Shipping charges are based on the total amount of your order size and weight.
4) Some larger orders are shipped by UPS. Also, some items are drop-shipped direct from the factory, which are shipped either UPS or Common Freight. If you have special delivery needs that would exclude one of the above mentioned methods, please let us know.
- We drop-ship certain items to save you money! We aim to use the most efficient methods, however we can not be responsible for third party issues.
- Many orders are shipped the same day. We strive to get our merchandise out to our customers in a timely, efficient, yet practical manner.
5) International Customers: International shipping rates vary from country to country, and are significantly impacted by the weight and size of your order. Therefore, it is hard to predict precisely the shipping cost for your order. All international orders are subject to actual shipping charges and will be quoted at time of order.
Actual shipping charges will appear as a separate charge on your Invoice which will not be applied until the item is actually shipped.
6) Customs: The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country. Additional charges for customs clearance must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. Customs policies vary widely from country to country; you should contact your local customs office for further information.